· 12 week transitional supported housing program, with worker on hand 24/7 for additional support.
· Case management that includes access to mental health, dental and medical assessments and support. Linking residents to counselling and psychologists, and addiction/ recovery services.
· Support and advocacy in accessing affordable housing through various social housing, and boarding houses within the Sydney area.
· Advocacy and referral to external support providers and agencies to allow access to individual needs.
· Daily activities and life skills training, aimed at promoting pro-social skills and community integration.
· Outreach support for our clients that have transitioned from the lodge.
· Tenancy support including advocacy, phone contact support, assistance with furniture, and emergency food.
- Lessons on budgeting
- Counselling and therapeutic groups
- Assistance to access medical, mental health and dental services
- Referrals to other support and advocacy services
- Helping clients reconnect with family